The one you want to marry ( And other identities I've had) By Sophie Santos ( Review )


Happy Thursday 😇

Rating : 9.8/10📚✔️

Author : Sophie Santos @sophieesantos

The one you want to marry ( And other identities I've had) is Sophie Santos own memoir encompassing her life and the events that shaped her into the person that she is today. An amalgamation of stacking details, with added extraordinary humour and sarcasm which will simply make your day brighter.

A hilarious and outrageously comical look at the subtle changes that happens in our lives. I'm glad I read this book. The author was absolutely marvelous as she engaging in humour to assess every situation and took us through the phrases of her memories and experiences. Never shying away to indulge in a little drama, her writing style was lucid with the maxim of making her memoir a memorable read for everyone who reads it. My favorite section was "A Seven Year Old's Guide To Moving A Lot" it was so amusing and incredibly witty to see that someone else apart from me also notices and keeps a tab on such rib- tickling sitches. 

Coming to the conclusion that she was gay she encounters a hilarious situation that led her father know about her sexuality. This memoir is written in a way that it resonate with the readers who are exploring their choices and decisions. So, I recommend every reader to give this book a shot, I'm sure you'll find certain situations and events of the author's life resonating with you deeply.

Thank you, Allen Edwards for giving me this opportunity to reading such a wonderful book of yours. 
Looking forward to reading more from Sophie Santos.

Get your book now from #Amazon
The one you want to marry ( And other identities I've had) By Sophie Santos ( Review ) The one you want to marry ( And other identities I've had) By Sophie Santos ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on October 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.