Ten Years Gone By Michael Guisao ( Review )


Happy Thursday 😇

Rating : 9.5/10📚✔️

Author : Michael Guisao @yourpalsals

A book of beautiful poetry. Some of them were very much relatable. There are so many poems that brought back some fond memories.
.
The poems evoked a concentrated imaginative awareness of experience, a specific emotional response through language chosen and arranged for its meaning, sound, and rhythm.
.
The poems are strong, accurate and interesting. Such a well-placed effort makes the readers feel the writer's emotion and intentions. Choosing the right words for their meaning, their connotations, their sounds, even the look of them, made the whole book memorable.
.
Bacchus -
I don’t want to think. 
I don’t want to feel. 
I want to drown myself in the music of my soul. I want to kick up my feet & dance. 
Like the fool I am. 
To wear my smile like a mask. 
& give my devilish laughter to the world.
.
Poems like the rock bottom, fireflies, all that I am, were some of the poems that I liked.

Thank you, Michael Guisao for giving me this opportunity to reading such a wonderful book of yours. 
Looking forward to reading more from Michael Guisao
Ten Years Gone By Michael Guisao ( Review ) Ten Years Gone By Michael Guisao ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on October 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.