12 Quotidian Affairs By Manank Panchmatia ( Review )


Happy Wednesday 😇

Rating : 10/10📚✔️

Author: Manank Panchmatia @panchmatiaji

This certain book was a peculiar read, yet more relatable as one can possibly find. Every words and every phrase that I came across resembled my own thought process and ended up answering a plethora of puzzlements that I carried. 

The chapters were named thought, love, death etc. Named simply but, there is no doubt that they carry wisdom and most probably solutions to your wonderment, well thought out and sorted out answers that now gives me a clear view of the world and my own sets of confusions. As it says 12 Quotidian Affairs, you get 12 different chapters which happen to be independent of each other and gives you multiple opportunities to look at things with your own and along with writer's point of view. 

It was as complex yet as plain as day light, once i got into it and I couldn't halt my excited mind and kept on reading as if it had given me the easiest way possible to understand myself and my feelings. We learn the most by going through with experiences but till then we dive into our own thoughts pondering would it be wise or not. 

Yes, It may or may not be for everyone. I feel like its for a certain group of people, atleast adults. I recommend this book to you hoping that you would find your solace and a better view of yourself. May this book answer all questions of your unrestful mind. I was tired of reading fiction and fantasy, it was about time I looked at another dimension with hopes of finding better reading material. 

Thank you Manak for this wisdomful read. I had never found such colorful creative and mindful read from an Indian Author. This was a first and I wish to read more of your work in the future.
12 Quotidian Affairs By Manank Panchmatia ( Review ) 12 Quotidian Affairs By Manank Panchmatia ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on December 14, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.