Home of the Floating Lily by Silmy Abdullah ( Review )


Happy Saturday 😇

Rating : 9.6/10📚✔️

Author : Silmy Abdullah @silmyabdullah_author

Home of the Floating Lily by Silmy Abdullah is a collection of 8 short beautiful stories. 

The one who thinks immigration is not a big deal must read this book. 

Most of us never see the pain of immigration but some of us do. 

This book contains heart-touching stories especially of women who went through immigration. 

The book is so well designed author shares the stories of real lives. She brought the pain on the paper. The reader can feel the love, heartbreak, pain, and joy, and all the emotions by himself while reading. How she wrote a women's pain I'm sure no one can. Sometimes the book gave me tears too. 

Although I liked the whole book, but "A Secret Affair" was my favorite. Stories are so elegant and heart-touching also. I loved them very much.

I'm sure you will love this book as much as I did. I highly recommend you to read this book. It’s so well written author did everything perfectly.

Thank you, Silmy Abdullah for giving me this opportunity to reading such a wonderful book of yours. 
Looking forward to reading more from -Silmy Abdullah
Home of the Floating Lily by Silmy Abdullah ( Review ) Home of the Floating Lily by Silmy Abdullah ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on October 11, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.