Back To Nature By A M Paulson ( Review )

Happy Wednesday 😇

Author : A M Paulson @myartsandrosietherescuepuppy

Rating : 9.6/10📚✔️

Back To Nature By A M Paulson is a perfect collection of amazing elegant poems. Every poem is unique but connected. Seems like beads in a thread. 

Short poems like Waterfall, "Simple Things", Making A Basket, Falling Leaves, and Ivy touched my heart. The cute illustrations with every poetry are just incredible. 

The one aspect that blew me about this gathering is how wonderfully it's laid out. It makes finding the poem that's wanted so easy. Highly delighted with this wonderful collection It's a wonderful piece to have in one's collection of poetry books. 

The wording of the poems is very easy, relatable, and pro. If you are also excited to read this book  hurry up and grab your copy now. I'm sure you will love this book as much as I did. 

I highly recommend you to read this book and let me know your thoughts on it in the comments. It’s so well written You did everything perfectly.

Thank you, A M Paulson for giving me this opportunity to reading such a wonderful book of yours. 
Looking forward to reading more from A M Paulson
Noted down a lot of lines but this one is my fav 👇 
Making A Basket 
So I Can Pick Wildflowers 
To Help My Mom, Heal.

Get your book now from #Amazon

Back To Nature By A M Paulson ( Review ) Back To Nature By A M Paulson ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on September 02, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.