Beyond the Shadows By Shanna Robillard ( Reviews )


Happy Wednesday 😇

Author : Shanna Robillard @shannarobillard

Rating : 10/10📚✔️

Beyond the Shadows By Shanna Robillard

Before beginning with my verdict I’d like to take a moment to appreciate the very title of the book. I think it’s very much suitable. The storyline is good and language easy to grasp.

The book is quite short of hardly a hundred and fifty-five pages. My personal favourite part was chapter six: CONFIDENTIAL where a gold-color, letter-sized envelope marked ‘CONFIDENTIAL’ about halfway through the pile, and across the desk was a letter opener. That letter made some revelations that made my reading experience even more interesting.

According to European folklore, vampires are undead creatures that often visited loved ones and caused mischief or deaths in the neighbourhoods they inhabited while they were alive.

I love reading anything related to vampires, this influence began when I watched the vampire diaries. It’s a quick book. Get your copy now!

Thank you, Shanna Robillard for giving me this opportunity to reading such a wonderful book of yours.
It’s so, well written You did everything perfectly.
Looking reading to read more from Shanna Robillard

Get your book now from #AMAZON
Beyond the Shadows By Shanna Robillard ( Reviews ) Beyond the Shadows By Shanna Robillard ( Reviews ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on September 02, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.