Mark My Love by Jennifer M. Alemany ( Review )


Happy Wednesday 😇

Author : Jennifer M. Alemany @jennifer.m.alemany

Rating : 9.8/10📚✔️

Mark My Love by Jennifer M. Alemany is a nonfiction work. It is basically a journey of self-discovery of the author Jennifer. Not just a journey but I personally found it as a guide cause I learned a lot from this book.

Jennifer was living a beautiful life. She has everything that a human needs in life. A loving mother, a caring partner. But life has its own plans. she lost her mother and her partner too. Anyone can be broken after this enormous loss. But rather than she collects her pieces and starts living again. And this is the bold and beautiful step she has taken which everyone can't take.
Hide quoted text

Forgiveness and Rebirth is my favorite chapter in this book. I loved it most. Loved this story of affection and discovery. The author maintains an extraordinary informal manner, an extremely delightful combination of inner feelings with the storyline.

I loved how the author clearly described everything. The wording is transparent.
The language is super easy to read to understand, and relatable.

Thank you, Jennifer M. Alemany for giving me this opportunity to reading such a wonderful book of yours.
It’s so, well written You did everything perfectly.
Looking reading to read more from Jennifer M. Alemany.

Get your book now from #Amazon
Mark My Love by Jennifer M. Alemany ( Review ) Mark My Love by Jennifer M. Alemany ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on August 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.