The Winner's Love By Ajit Wadhwa ( Review )


Happy Friday 😇

Author: Ajit Wadhwa @ajit_says

Rating : 9.6/10 📚✔️

The book is divided into two parts. First where the author through poems, talks about karma and life and the other one is focused on romance, breakups and betrayal. I am not an avid reader of poem and I rarely enjoy it, but I think this time I have to take back my word. This is for the first time when i saw a poet summarizing their poem, aiding you to let the effect of those wise words sink in. 

Let me begin with the poem "Life teaches" that actually resonated with me. 

"Time is a great healer and life is a great teacher. It has its own ways of making you happy and giving you some hard lessons" 

When I was going through a rough patch in my teenage, I dealt with depression, anxiety and often emotional breakdowns, it felt like this phase will never come to an end. But, time is what I am most grateful towards, I collected myself, picked myself up and now I love myself for who I am. I don't seek validation from others anymore and I made it out myself because time healed my wounds. I learned from my mistakes and decisions that what and what not to expect from the world. 

I can not count how many poems made my heart wrench and melt at the same time with memories from my past. But here are some that felt close to me.
1. Rape
2. Virtual world vs Reality 
3. Give me strength 
And many more. 

"The rat race" is one of the poem that most of us will instantly agree to, connecting us to our past self, to our mental and physical struggles in academics to do our best. To think about the rat race we participated in just so nobody gets disappointed. 

I am not running out of words, i an running out of space to write. How these poems are those unsaid feelings and emotions that the poet successfully managed to write, that i wouldn't be able to comprehend. 

If you are in a dilemma whether you should buy this book, then i say don't think twice and go for it, you would not regret it. I loved reading these poems, outstandingly filled with wisdom and reality.

Thank you for this wonderful book Ajit. I seemed to have lost myself among the words of these poems.

Get your book now from #Amazon
The Winner's Love By Ajit Wadhwa ( Review ) The Winner's Love By Ajit Wadhwa ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on August 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.