The End By Karanvir Gupta. (review)


Happy Thursday 😇

Rating : 9.7/10📚✔️

Author: Karanvir Gupta 

The Now Notorious Covid-19 hit humanity like a wrecking ball in 2019 and 20. The fear of death and uncertainty were visible as clear as day light on everybody's faces as it consumed lives of many one by one right before our eyes. Many came to realisation as the world seemed to have stopped spinning and everyone suddenly came face to face with the reality they chose to ignore until absolutely necessary or became unavoidable. 

This book is 400 pages long which is agreeably way too long. And this book was a completely new game for me altogether. I had never read such a book which i found relatable at every point and found myself nodding with agreement and sighing with desperation and past memories.  

However, the length couldn't stop me from reading  as the chapters unfolded so did the curiosity in my mind. Yes, we can relate to everything that happend to us during pandemic. I still remember those horrendous days when every breath that I took felt like needles pricking inside by chest. This book and the story touched me deeply. I do have a better view and understanding of the world with my own experience and with the wise words of the author which made me realise a lot of things and how it has affected me so far. The chapter khichdi was so far my favourite and it hit me deeply and on a different level. 

I was never part of the rat race but I was going to be soon, I guess I have learned so much already that I choose to do otherwise now. Thank you, Karanvir. I think your book was moving, full of emotions yet miraculously practical. It was  knowledgeable and I agree with the sentiments presented through the book, we have all been there. Good luck for your future endeavours. Looking Forward to read more from you.
The End By Karanvir Gupta. (review) The End By Karanvir Gupta. (review) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on December 27, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.