As I See It By Thomas A. Kligerman. (review)


Happy Friday 😇

Author - Thomas A. Kligerman @tomkligerman 

Rating - 10/10📔✔️

Book- As I See It: A Life in Detours

Genre - Picture Book
 
A travel photography book, 'As I See It : A life in Detours' by Thomas A. Kligerman is full of his memories, pictures and words.

If you want to have a look of Scotland, India, Cuba, Florida, England, Montana, Japan and many more place, this is the perfect book for you. Whether it be beautiful arts or houses or nature scenes, this book has it all.
 
It was like travelling to all those place and having a look. I liked how this book made me happy and pleased. Also, it's printed in an interesting Instagram format which gave the impression of scrolling through Instagram.
 
I also liked the QR codes given at some pages which can be scanned to get links to sites that provide more information, more photographs and more things to inspire us !
 
I recommend this book to those who like a surprise and wants to know the essence of travelling or like travelling.
As I See It By Thomas A. Kligerman. (review) As I See It By Thomas A. Kligerman. (review) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on November 15, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.