Earth Sky By Amogha ( Reviews )


Happy Friday 😇

Author: Amogha @mother.of.india

Rating: 10/10 📚✔️

Earth Sky By Amogha

  His tears burnt the heavens, where they fell. It could have been her tender hands Where the ashes now remained. 

  EARTH SKY is a short and sweet poetry read. The book is divided into three glorious parts - WORLDS , WINDOWS, and WORDS. 

Each part has 9 -10 small, elegant poems, which are merciful and neat. 

The author covered the tiniest elements of existence, nature, and humans in the extensively marvelous manner possible.

The epics are inspired out by daily life affairs and observances. Similarly, some are affection poems. Each poem holds deep meanings, some of them demand to be read them twice or thrice. 

The language of the book is easy, it was fun to read and I read it in a sitting. 

If you love small poems to read this book is specifically for you. I'm sure you will love this book as much as I did. 
 
Thank you, 🍀-Amogha for giving me this opportunity to reading such a wonderful book of yours. 
Looking forward to reading more from you

 I noted down so many quotes, I would like to share one more here.

 ‘I am the colossal shameless manifestation.
 I am very very I.'

Get your book now from #Amazon
Earth Sky By Amogha ( Reviews ) Earth Sky By Amogha ( Reviews ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on September 20, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.