On a Journey with Poems By Dhairyasheel Dayal ( Reviews )


Happy Friday 😇

Author: Dhairyasheel Dayal @dhairyasheel.dayal

Rating: 9.8/10 📚✔️

On a Journey with Poems By Dhairyasheel Dayal

  Yesterday night, 
  there was no light, 
  I went out in balcony 
  and to my delight, 
  two street lamps had died 
  and two dozen stars were born.

The book is that kind of book that can be read many times. I'm happy that this is on my bookshelf. 

  On a Journey with Poems by Dhairyasheel Dayal is short and sweet poetry. 

There are 40 poems in this book on various topics like The Fake Smile., Night with no Light., Colours., Nature, you painter, you artist., 
Don’t judge us ( this was my favorite )

The language is mesmerizing. The verses are filled with perception and contain the emotions which have the ability to touch one's heart. The book is not just a bunch of pages bound in hardcover but it's the complete set of expressed feelings in the form of complete awesomeness.

I'm sure you will love this book as much as I did. I loved that one-sitting read which the book begged for! That's the most important part of this genre, as far as I know.

I highly recommend you to read this book.

Thank you,Dhairyasheel Dayal for giving me this opportunity to reading such a wonderful book of yours. 
Looking forward to reading more from -Dhairyasheel Dayal

Get your book now from #Amazon
On a Journey with Poems By Dhairyasheel Dayal ( Reviews ) On a Journey with Poems By Dhairyasheel Dayal ( Reviews ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on September 20, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.