Healer : Reducing Crises By Elizabeth Power ( Reviews )



Happy Thursday 😇

Author : Elizabeth Power @epower953

Rating: 9.5/10📚✔️

Healer : Reducing Crises By Elizabeth Power. I was waiting for this book since I have read her first book, which changed my life in several modes.

Her first book was also amazing and this one is the second in the series but it doesn't mean you can't read it without reading first. 

It's an individual and one can read and enjoy this without reading first. Yes but I recommend that also. 

This book gives deep awareness of mental concussions, traumas, and damages. The author covered all the areas of mental health in every detail and element. 

Excellent insights and easy to read with details on presenting problems.Some of the chapters I like most as - the difference between emotions and feelings, the victory cycle, secret strength, and so on and so far. 

"The " TOOLS" are the best content in the book that I find. " I mean this book holds a lot in itself. 

I highly recommend you to read this book if you or some of your loved facing any kind of mental issue or you have an interest in reading mental care.

let me know your thoughts on it in the comments. I'm sure you will love this book as much as I did. 

Thank you, Elizabeth Power for giving me this opportunity to reading such a wonderful book of yours. 
It’s so well written,u did everything perfectly.
Looking forward to reading more from Elizabeth Power

Get your book now from #amazon
Healer : Reducing Crises By Elizabeth Power ( Reviews ) Healer : Reducing Crises By Elizabeth Power ( Reviews ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on July 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.