The Pandemic: Make It Through The Storm A Guide By Louis Snowden ( Review )


Happy Friday😇

Author : Louis Snowden

Rating: 9.9/10📚✔️

The Pandemic: Make It Through The Storm A Guide By Louis Snowden
For many, exercising has been asignificant outlet for coping with COVID-19. Exercising helps release endorphins, which is a natural anti-depressant our body provides.

The Pandemic: Make it Through the Storm A Guide by Louis Snowden is the simplest, the most straightforward, and realistic guide to being healthy, living healthy, and pursuing healthy habits. 

Pandemic and covid era made the exercise extremely boring and irregular. This book was the best read for people like me who can't exercise without a gym. 

From this book, I have learned 📕 the most simple strategy of making a good habit and quieting a bad one. 

The book contains all the information about why should one exercise 🏃 regularly, how to become regular even in the pandemic era, how to become a healthy eater, what could be the role of mindset in the exercise routine, how manifestation help in losing weight and become healthful. 

I love this book incredibly because it explains every health concept in a very simple and realistic language so the reader who is not an expert in this field like me can understand and relate easily. 

This book makes exercise very easy for me. I loved the motivational quotes and small tips in between the read. 

I'm already a big fan of the author who is a healthcare provider and a certified personal trainer. I was following him on social media for a long time. This is why reading his book is a great opportunity for me. I enjoyed reading 📖 this book 📚. Very much. 


This is an incredible, extraordinary read.
A promising read for people who lost the motivation for exercise during the lockdown. 
The book is a worthy read.  

I highly recommend you to read this book and let me know your thoughts on it in the comments. 

A promising read for people who are workout lovers. This is the complete guide of loving yourself, your body and maintains the energy level and consistency. 

Thank you, 🍀Louis Snowden for giving me this opportunity to reading such a wonderful book of yours. 
It’s so, well written You did everything perfectly.
Looking forward to reading more from Louis Snowden

There are many quotes I have underlined and noted down in my diary from this book 📖, one of my favorite 🔖 is here 👇
.
"You are only one workout away from a good mood. "
The Pandemic: Make It Through The Storm A Guide By Louis Snowden ( Review ) The Pandemic: Make It Through The Storm A Guide By Louis Snowden ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on April 16, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.