The Soul's Mind A journey to discover soul urge by Shruti Nagar Dave ( Review )



Happy Sunday 😇

Author : Shruti Nagar Dave

Rating: 9.5/10 📚✔️

I would like to to share my favorite poem frok the book "The Soul's Mind A journey to discover soul urge by Shruti Nagar Dave"

Approval
🌟🌟
I do not seek approval from a man
to be called a woman
I do not need brands
to talk about woman's body
to sell the trend
I am a woman
not a fat
or a that;
I have my brain
not born just to
cook the grain.
🌟🌟

The Soul's Mind A journey to discover soul urge by Shruti Nagar Dave Is a beautiful collection of meaningful poems which are based on Spiritual world, Self-love, life, God and women's life.📖😇

A women's journey from coming into the world to surviving between the terms and conditions of the society is beautifully explained through poems.📚

The author has a great ability to use words to write amazing poetries, I really appreciate the writing skills of the author. I am not a professional, But still I was able to understand the hidden meaning behind the poems very well.📖✔️

I love that Author wrote meaningful thoughts in a few sentences. It's great book for those who are mentally, physically and emotionally tired. This will help them to find themselves and God and it teaches us that the body is full of desire but the soul is eternal.📚
I highly recommend this book💯✔️

Thank you, Shruti Nagar Dave for giving me the Wonderful opportunity to read such a beautiful Poetry book of yours.📚✔️
You wrote it very well.📚
Looking forward to read more from you..❤

-------------------------------------------------------------

Book Purchase Link:
The Soul's Mind A journey to discover soul urge by Shruti Nagar Dave 


The Soul's Mind A journey to discover soul urge by Shruti Nagar Dave ( Review ) The Soul's Mind A journey to discover soul urge by Shruti Nagar Dave ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on March 21, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.