Coloring Life By Vikki Alexander ( Review )



Happy Friday😇

Author : Vikki Alexander

Rating: 9.5/10 📚✔️

Coloring Life By Vikki Alexander

                   I Hate Myself. I Always Have. Maybe I Do Treat Myself Like Crap Because, Well, I Don't Know Why. I Guess Because I Deserve It. Did I Deserve What Happened To Me At Age 9, 11, Or 17? God, I Just Want It All To Go Away. I'm Still That Same Little Girl Hiding In My Closet Crying For Hours. I Don't Want To Cry Anymore.

Life is not always what it seems like. Normally we judge the people. with their appearance. As this story COLORING LIFE by Vikki Alexander me realized. 

Julie has all someone can dream about a good-looking husband, a big house 🏠, a well-settled job, a nice car 🚘 , and all she wants. But still, something is missing in her life. 

Which pinch her all the time. This a human nature that we normally judge the book 📖 by its cover. But in depth, there is a lot that is unexpected. This is how our lives are and this is exactly how Julie's life is. 

Julie lost her self-confidence and self-esteem because of various accidents that happen with her in life. To know what happened with her when she was 9??? When she was 11??? And what happened when she grew up??? How was her love life??? How was her motherhood journey??? And how she came out from all the cyclones that came in her life and destroyed everything even her self-believe too. Do read the book 📚. And let me know your thoughts on this in the comments. 

The book is very flowy and touchy. I finished it just in ✌️ days. Characters are relatable and language is easy to understand and imaginable. I'm sure you will love this book as much as I did.♒  

This book is a must-read for people who love, to read ❤️ short and reality-based novels. And books with a feminine touch. 

I highly recommend you to read this book and let me know your thoughts on it in the comments.📍It’s so well written author did everything perfectly.

Thank you, 🍀Vikki Alexander, for giving me this opportunity to reading such a wonderful book of yours.📚✔️
Looking forward to read more from Vikki Alexander.

I love to quote one more line from this book which I love most 👇
"Here's To Strong Women. May We Know Them. May We Be Them. May We Raise Them." Unknown

Book Purchase Link:
Coloring Life By Vikki Alexander ( Review ) Coloring Life By Vikki Alexander ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on March 19, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.