Control By Teir Marks ( Review )


Happy Monday 😇

Author : Teir Marks

Rating: 9.5/10 📚✔️

Control By Teir Marks


            “I Was Foolish To Think You Would Try To Trap Me. The Truth Is, You Wouldn't Have To. I've Been Trapped Since The Day You Stepped Foot Into My Office, And It Was One I Willingly Walked Into. Everything I Am Belongs To You. You Own Every Piece Of Me. Mind, Body, And Soul. I Can't Live Without You Alijah And I Damn Sure Don't Plan On Doing It.”


Control by Teir Marks is a true journey of romance and fierce lovemaking. While reading this you can feel your breath rising. 

The starting was a bit slow but how it picked up you couldn't realize it. 📈

⚖Alijah 👦 and Kieran are an extraordinary pair. Not only is he a catch internee type of. Alpha 👸, but she’s also the strong woman behind his throne.
Alijah is the description of a boss b*tch! Precious how tough and take price she was. 💪

The chemistry between both main aspects had me crouching 💺 on the rim of my rear while I read. Both characters are amazing but just loved the attitude of the main lady character.

 The story is great. loved the plot and how each event unfolded.

This novel is frankly an extraordinary element. It was a memorable read for me. I enjoy how extensively genuineness combines into it.
I'm sure you will love this book as much as I did.♒  

This book is a must-read for people who love to read romance, ❤️, and practical stories.
I highly recommend you to read this book and let me know your thoughts on it in the comments. 📍

It’s so well written. Author did everything perfectly.

Thank you, 🍀Teir Marks for giving me this opportunity to read such a wonderful book of yours. 
Looking forward to read more from Teir Marks
I challenge you to keep your breath in control while reading 📖. ♒

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Book Purchase Link
Control By Teir Marks
Control By Teir Marks ( Review ) Control By Teir Marks ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on March 22, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.