Breaking Through The Culture A New Perspective Through God’s Call by Tawanda S. Moore ( Review )


Happy Friday 😇

Author: Tawanda S. Moore

Rating: 9.5/10📚✔️

                For Half Of My Life, I Was Afraid To Be Weak. But In My Adult Years Was There A Renewing Of My Mind And A Shift In My Perspective About The Idea Of Being “weak” Or As I Call It Now Humble Or Meek. I Have Finally Come To The Realization That There Is a Purpose In My Pain.

Breaking Through The Culture A New Perspective Through God’s Call by Tawanda S. Moore is a self-help book cum workbook. 

The author Moore is a multitasker, talented, and a single mother. My words couldn't describe her enough. The book 📖 is about her journey how she transforms her pain into her strength. 

The good thing I got my hand 👏 on this book around International 🌎 women's day. 

Mostly the young women stay swinging in what society says and what they really want and in general we pick society, family, and parents. True desires generally remain undercover because of the stereotypes, and the lines that society made for women.

♓The book is very helpful to uncover and disclose the authenticity of oneself.

Although the whole book is catchy, flowy, and relatable The favorite 🔖 part of the book is REFLECTIONS and AFFIRMATIONS from every Chapter. 
   
The self-discovery ⚛questions (reflection) bring out and introduce authentic me to myself. 

Another favorite 📑 quote from the book is “Blessed is she who believed that there would be a fulfillment of what was spoken to her from the Lord.” 

I'm sure you will love this book as much as I did.♒ Upon reading this book, I hope that you will also be set free of the cultural mentalities that may have kept you bound as I feel. 

This book is a must-read for people who love ❤️ self-help, and self-discovery books 📖 + workbooks. 

I highly recommend you to read this book and let me know your thoughts on it in the comments. 📍

Thank you, 🍀Tawanda S. Moore for giving me this opportunity to read such a wonderful book of yours. you wrote it very well. 
Looking forward to read more from Tawanda S. Moore📚

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Book Purchase Link :
Breaking Through The Culture A New Perspective Through God’s Call by Tawanda S. Moore

Breaking Through The Culture A New Perspective Through God’s Call by Tawanda S. Moore ( Review ) Breaking Through The Culture A New Perspective Through God’s Call by Tawanda S. Moore ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on March 12, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.