Interview With Author Kayla Garibay


Name : Kayla Garibay

About Author :
I’m a wife and a mother of 2 boys & 1 girl. 

Author's Interview :

How long does it takes you to write a book? 
Well, being a mother takes most of my time, but to write a complete book, probably about a month or two. 

How old were you when you decided to become a writer ? and where did you get inspiration from?
I was 26 when I started writing, so not too long. Lol and honestly I don’t know exactly what inspired me. I was reading books on Wattpad and I just got an idea of a introduction and then the story just flowed from there. 

Would you like to mention those people who supported your journey to become a writer? 
My husband was my biggest supporter. He pushed me to keep writing especially when I got writer’s block. 

What else do you like besides writing.?
I’m a mother so that’s my full time job. 🤪

What advice would you like to give to our new writers who have just stepped into this journey or are thinking of making a move? 
Do it! Don’t doubt your writing and don’t worry about exposer. If you have an idea of a story then write it and write it for yourself, not what you think other people would like to read. 

How do you feel after writting? Does it make you more energize or exhausted? 
It’s a little bit of both. I have so many ideas and plots for my books, that I get mentally drained. 😂 While writing, I’m energized because all these ideas run in my head as I’m writing so it’s exciting to see where it takes me. 

Do you read your book Reviews? How do you Deal with bad or good Reviews?
Yes I read all my reviews and comments. Good reviews make me feel proud that I actually wrote something they enjoyed. Bad reviews, I haven’t had (yet) but I won’t take it as a bad thing, I will just improve on whatever they criticize. 

What does literary success look like to you?
I don’t care about being famous. I’m not saying it wouldn’t be nice to be rich and a successful author, but that’s not why I write. I write for myself and enjoyment for my readers. 

Would you like to give any special message to my blog readers?
Thank you for reading my interview! 😊 & I hope you take a chance on my book and enjoy reading it! 

Your Published Books:
1.) The Bloodline of Secrecy (See Review)
2.) The Bloodline of Secrecy II (Not reviewed yet)

Your Upcoming Books:
My upcoming books are The Alpha’s Older Brother & Unintentional Love, both of those are to be announced

Thank you very much for giving your valuable time to my blog readers.


Interview With Author Kayla Garibay Interview With Author Kayla Garibay Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on March 13, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.