Married to My Addiction By Stephanie Edwards. (review)


Happy Wednesday 😇

Rating : 10/10📚✔️

Author: Stephanie Edwards

 "Looking At His Son, Carter Spoke Truthfully And Harshly To Him. “here’s The Thing Cj. Your Mother Wants You Here For The Summer. I Can Care Less If You Are Here Or Not. Frankly, I Prefer You Gone Far Away From Here. I Never Asked For Kids And We Both Know Being A Father Is Not My Thing. Making Sure I’m A Great Husband Is My Thing. I Only Asked For My Wife; But Having Her Came With The Crucial Punishment Of Having You, Three Children."

Married to My Addiction __________ by Stephanie Edwards is a beautiful fiction work. "Love at first line" is how I would describe it. It is very hard to keep it down after start reading. 

The story starts with the love story of Pastor Carter and Sy'rah. Pastor is a husband every woman could dream of. He loves his wife more than his life. He is good with his job and his wife but else his life is like a rollercoaster. 
He is the worst Father and his stepmom is a curse for him. 

There are storms in his life. This Whole Book Is Full Of Drama, Action, Suspense, Thriller, Love, Lust, Romance, And Many More.

This book is the whole package. And the most interesting thing I could visualize while reading . 

I already read it twice and want to read it again. I would love to read more from the author. 

I highly recommend you to read this book. It’s so well written author did everything perfectly.

Thank you, -Stephanie Edwards for giving me this opportunity to reading such a wonderful book of yours. 
Looking forward to reading more from -Stephanie Edwards
Married to My Addiction By Stephanie Edwards. (review) Married to My Addiction By Stephanie Edwards. (review) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on December 27, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.