Estrenar: Beginning of a New Journey" by Sucharita Parija (review)


Happy Sunday 😇

Author : Sucharita Parija

Rating : 9.5/10📚✔️

"Estrenar: Beginning of a New Journey"  by Sucharita Parija is a compilation of 41 astonishing poems. This is the debut book of poetess, but each poem has the capacity to engross you totally in it. 

The cover is simple, but really attractive. Moreover, the choice of title is amazing the word *Estrenar* itself means "The first time".

The book is divided into two sections. One is all about daily life issues while another one is related to the experiences of middle aged woman.

When I talk about poems. Till yet I have read short poems only, and this is my not only the first experience of reading long but really deep poems. 

Earlier I planned to go through 2-3 poems daily, but I couldn't control and read the whole book in two days only and still wanted to read it again. This book is really engaging and I also enjoy reading this poems.

Poetry is an art of expression, and Sucharita proved this true. ❣️

I highly recommend this book. The language is lucid and poems are relatable.

At last I want to thank Sucharita Parija for giving me an opportunity to read this awesome poetry.
I have noted down many messages which you gave at the end of each poem. 😍
I wish all the success for your book!
Estrenar: Beginning of a New Journey" by Sucharita Parija (review) Estrenar: Beginning of a New Journey"  by Sucharita Parija (review) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on November 15, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.