From Poverty & Prison To Purpose A Journey Of Discovering Freedom By Danielle C. Giddins ( Review )


Happy Wednesday 😇

Rating-9.7/10

Author- Danielle C. Giddins @daniellecgiddins

From Poverty & Prison To Purpose A Journey Of Discovering Freedom By Danielle C. Giddins is a short read of the author's inspiring true story. 

People lose hope in times of difficulty, and Danielle's is more than anyone can imagine. She faced everything from sexual abuse, parents' loss, body shaming, being a single parent, and a lot more. The only thing that she never lost is hope and her belief in God. This book is all about how to stay strong, listen to your inner calling, follow your passion overcome trauma and pain, believe in God, and fulfill your dream. 

This book is a short read of 80 pages but I have read it multiple times. 
The language of this book is very relatable and easy to understand. This book is from the self-help genre. 

People who are stuck in their bad times, whose life is nothing but trauma, who lost hope in God and positivity, or who love to read some really great inspiration must read this book. 

The journey of the author of being a single parent touched me most. 

 "I LET HER STAY AT MY MOTHER’S AND ONLY COME HOME ON THE WEEKENDS. I DIDN’T KNOW I WAS TEACHING HER THE SAME THING MY MOTHER HAD TAUGHT ME, THAT MY DYSFUNCTIONAL RELATIONSHIP WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN HER. HOW DID I TRUST HER TO BE WITH A DRUG ADDICT, HOW DID I LEAVE HER IN THE PLACE I HAD WANTED SO DESPERATELY TO FLEE?"

  I cried, laugh, crossed my fingers, and had goosebumps while reading the book. I'm sure you will love this book as much as I did 
 
I highly recommend you to read this book. It’s so well written author did everything perfectly.

Thank you, -Danielle C. Giddins for giving me this opportunity to reading such a wonderful book of yours. 
Looking forward to reading more from -Danielle C. Giddins
From Poverty & Prison To Purpose A Journey Of Discovering Freedom By Danielle C. Giddins ( Review ) From Poverty & Prison To Purpose A Journey Of Discovering Freedom By Danielle C. Giddins ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on December 04, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.