Subdued words of a lonely soul By Shakun Sharma ( Review )


Happy Friday 😇

Author : Shakun Sharma @thesubduedwords

Rating : 9.7/10📚✔️

I hate you, moon!
How can you be so selfless? How can you illuminate us, while you
are not even whole?
How can someone be broken and beautiful at the same time?

The book include the collection of poems which shows the reflection of author's life. She did portrayed her life journey through beautiful poems.

"Subdued words of a lonely soul" not only indulge you into heart touching poems, but also find relatable. This poems are for those who is finding Peace, love, hope.

This book has millions of emotions in each poem which shows anger, pain, twinge, but have a positive end.

There are many poems in which I was totally lost and I was reading it again and again. I couldn't say which one is my favourite because I did find each one relatable, beautiful, true. 

I recommend this book to you all by sharing one of the poems from this boo.

For their wounded souls to heal-
I bleed my grief on paper
To write what our bruised hearts feel. I write for people, who can't put it in words. 

I write to fix them, For their wounded souls to heal.

Thank you Shakun for writing such amazing poems, and giving me an opportunity to read this book.
Looking forward to read more from you

Get your book now from #Amazon
Subdued words of a lonely soul By Shakun Sharma ( Review ) Subdued words of a lonely soul By Shakun Sharma ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on October 11, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.