Silent No More; Healing from Workplace Bullying by Elizabeth Gray


Happy Tuesday 😇

Rating : 9.0/10📚✔️

Author : Elizabeth Gray @lizzgg4

  The birds can sing with their voice
  But I am told to be silent
  A baby cries when hungry or in discomfort 
  But I am told to be silent
  A whale can sing a song metres below the ocean
  But I am told to be silent 
  Other people can talk and sing 
  But I am told to be silent 
  Noise can be everywhere 
  But I am told to be silent

  You must read this book if you have Suffered/suffering from bullying, narcissistic abuse, and gaslighting in the workplace, and anxiety and depression.

  Silent No More; Healing from Workplace Bullying by Elizabeth Gray is not just a book but a complete guide on how to overcome bullying, depression, anxiety, self-doubt, and self-hatred. The author shares all her own experiences for the same.

The book is so well designed author shares her story and others who suffered from this kind of trauma. The most beautiful part of the book is the short poems- written by the author. They are so elegant and heart-touching, with deep meaning also. I loved them very much.

She also mentioned famous quotes from other writers which I noted down for daily affirmation (she chose the best write-ups. )

The book started with the real trauma and step by step it wins with healing. The book contains short strategies and affirmations for healing. 

This book surely can help as a counselor. 

Bullying is replete in our corporations, offices, and countries, and this book recites what it puts up with to choose yourself.
I can relate to how much it takes to write own pain and suffering. I want to read it multiple times.

I'm sure you will love this book as much as I did. I highly recommend you to read this book.

Thank you, Elizabeth Gray for giving me this opportunity to reading such a wonderful book of yours. 
Looking forward to reading more from -Elizabeth Gray

Get your book now from #Amazon
Silent No More; Healing from Workplace Bullying by Elizabeth Gray Silent No More; Healing from Workplace Bullying by Elizabeth Gray Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on October 31, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.