The Last Howlelujah: Tails from the TrailWilliam B Miller



Happy Monday 😇

Author: William B Miller

Rating:9.5/10 📚✔️

The Last Howlelujah: Tails from the Trail
William B Miller

I never ever read a deeper insight than "The Last Howlelujah: Tails from the Trail" on the dog. 

I already have read the author's last book The Beer Drinker's Guide to God: The Whole and Holy Truth About Lager, Loving, and Living, and that was flawlessly amazing. And So is this one too. 

The author ( father William) is an Episcopal priest, and of course an incredible writer. Originally from Texas. He now resides close to New Orleans with six joyous dogs, Sinbad, Lili, Mano, Waylon, Roscoe, and Dash, and one lovely wife, Sandy. I was following him for years.

I never thought I will get this much from this book, but I did. This is far more surplus than a book about a boy and his dog. 

I got a new perspective here is the "dog" spell here as a "God". And that's how the book has written. 

The book contains beautiful stories full of spirituality, positivity, belief and allegiance, healing and hope, mistrust and discovery. It is an edition about God’s infinite miracles and compassion. 

I lost in these stories and mislay within my reflections and emotions, passing over my pains and soul in a spectacular kenosis—self-emptying.

I cried, laugh, jumped over my chair, and lost in this book while reading. 

The book is an extremely warm read. The author wrote all about the hope that I precisely want to read.

The book is very engagable and worthy. The story is generously described. The language is super easy to read to understand, and relatable. The book is best read especially for dog lovers, one who looking to diving into spirituality and positivity. The one who believes in God and who doesn't. 

Thank you, William B Mille, for giving me this opportunity to reading such a wonderful book of yours. 
It’s so, well written You did everything perfectly
Looking forward to read more from William B Miller

Get your book now from #Amazon
The Last Howlelujah: Tails from the TrailWilliam B Miller The Last Howlelujah: Tails from the TrailWilliam B Miller Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on August 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.