Poetry By Abheek Thakur ( Review )


Happy Monday 😇

Author: Abheek thakur @abheekthakurxx @abheekthakurx

Rating: 9.4/10 📚✔️

I was reluctant at first, torn between choosing a poetry book or a contemporary fiction. I guess heavens decided to help me and i ended up with poetry by Abheek Thakur. I can not comprehend, how much this book intrigued me but i will try to explain and convince you, why is this book worth your money and time? 

Although, I would say this poetry book might be a bit challenging for those who aren't used to of reading poetry but the moment you take a leap of faith and dive into this melodic world of poetry by Abheek Thakur, you would want to remain lost for as long as you can. 

Instead of going through the poems, one by one in a sequential order like what most people do, I decided to randomly choose based on how attractive the titles were. But I say it was worth the read. 

Irrespective of the age of the readers, the poems were relatable and motivating, painting you with the colour of reality and truth, instigating you to dig deeper to churn out the buried emotions that one doesn't have the luxury to deal with. They resonate with us and our lives with the mixed emotions enticing you to read more as it untangles your wonderment and curiosity. 

I don't remember when I began and when this book came to an end leaving me half satiated, I still am yearning to read more. But here are those poems which i genuinely liked. 

1. Dead Man walking 
2. Summer Widow
3. A Florentine Morning 
4. Home 

Thank You Abheek for this unique and inspiring read. I definitely recommend people to give it a try if they are looking for a genuine work of peotry.
I hope i get to read more from you.

Get your book now from #Amazon
Poetry By Abheek Thakur ( Review ) Poetry By Abheek Thakur ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on August 28, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.