Worry! written By Karli Coulter Gillespie


Happy Saturday 😇

Author: Karli Coulter Gillespie

Rating: 9.5/10📚✔️

“My worry bully 
Often play tricks inside my head 
It makes me want to stay right in my comfy bed“

Worry! written By Karli Coulter Gillespie and Illustrated by Jupiters Muse. This book is a children’s poem in a story form book but with such a good topic which is very important in children’s life and not only it tells the child that what worry is and how it happens with every one it also tells him /her about how to deal with it.

The book has a poem , a activity page which contains activities like writing down child’s worries and thing which he is insecure about and a small game to motivate the child to overcome the worry and normalise it. 

The language of the book is really understandable to a small child and if not all by himself their parents can make him easily understand the meaning of this poem and the story. 

The book is written by a elementary school teacher so she very well knew the mental level of a child and she wrote the book keeping the understanding capacity and the problems faced by them totally in mind

In the end it also provided a page for parents and teachers to read so that they can help their child overcome the fear and worried in numerous way so that the child can be benefitted even more . So up till me I liked the book and I will make the small children in my family to read it and ask if they have faced similar experiences and if they have I will surely help them according to the way the book says.

Thank you, Karli Coulter Gillespie for giving me this opportunity to reading such a wonderful book of yours. 
Looking forward to reading more from Karli Coulter Gillespie
Worry! written By Karli Coulter Gillespie Worry! written By Karli Coulter Gillespie Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on April 24, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.