The Universal Gravity Code A Guide to Personal and Global Enlightenment by Virginia Adams ( Review )


Happy Saturday 😇

Author: Virginia Adams

Rating:9.6/10📚✔️

          YOU ATTRACT WHAT YOU ARE. THE STRONGER YOUR NEGATIVE EMOTIONAL PULL, THE MORE GRAVITY YOU WILL EXPERIENCE. 

The Universal Gravity Code A Guide to Personal and Global Enlightenment by Virginia Adams is a self help book. Which open new doors 🚪 of spirituality and the best 🌟 thing is this book 📖 dosen't motivate you to be self centers but to service. 

This is precisely the promising book I have eternally read. I accomplished to so many incredible completion while reading this edition. I was already spiritually excited but I believe that this book was a springboard into deeper waters 🌊.

I love the essence of service in this book and I admit we must return ↩️ the elements what we consume from the planet 🌝. 

 I loved the combination of science 🔬, spirituality and story telling. The author combined all the things in very interesting way. It kept all areas of my brain firing and engaged! 

It’s Time to Wake up… NOW!, Your True Self vs. Your Critic, and Explore the Possibility are the most delightful chapters of the book 📚. 

The book is very engageable and worthy. The story is generously described. 

I highly recommend you to read this book and let me know your thoughts on it in the comments. 📍

Thank you, 🍀Virginia Adams for giving me this opportunity to reading such a wonderful book of yours. 
Looking forward to read more from Virginia Adams
The Universal Gravity Code A Guide to Personal and Global Enlightenment by Virginia Adams ( Review ) The Universal Gravity Code A Guide to Personal and Global Enlightenment by Virginia Adams ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on April 03, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.