Jonny's In Space By Daniel song ( Review )


Happy Sunday 😇

Author: Daniel song

Rating:9.8/10📚✔️

Jonny's In Space By Daniel song

   I feel like one of the biggest tragedies in life is when you look back and you realize you were 
successful at something that really doesn’t matter. - Tim Tebow  

The book is of random life quotes And some short stories too. They are funny, crazy, awful, motivational, different, unthinkable. But they all are amazing and ❤️ heart-touchy. 

Yes this is true there is no rhythm and connection in the quotes but hence they are an amazing and fun read. 

In between the story of a girl who pushed to be a prostitute at the age of 11 was really sensitive. I felt the tears rolling on my cheeks while reading 📖. 

Noted down so many quotes in my diary from each page. The book is best read especially for the people who love to read quotes and short notes. 

I highly recommend you to read this book and let me know your thoughts on it in the comments. 📍

Thank you, 🍀Daniel song for giving me this opportunity to reading such a wonderful book of yours. 
Looking forward to read more from Daniel song

You can imagine how a book can be interesting that started with this quote 👇 
To touch it with my hands…I know nothing more sensual than butter – except my wife. – Jean Yves Bordier

Jonny's In Space By Daniel song ( Review ) Jonny's In Space By Daniel song ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on April 04, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.