Jurassic Avenger By Billy Reed ( Review )


Happy Wednesday 😇

Author : Billy Reed

Rating: 9.5/10📚✔️

Jurassic Avenger By Billy Reed is a science fiction book. It is based on tachnology, experiments, mutant, and virus.📚

"HUMANITY'S GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT QUICKLY BECAME ITS BIGGEST MISTAKE.

In Chicago The Paradigm Foundation was experimenting to bring back dinosaurs and the other Beast to use their DNA to cure diseases.📚

Somehow the creatures escaped, and spread all over the world. They were suffering from flu-like viruses that were spreading to humans.📚

The foundation successfully invented vaccines from dinosaur cells, which worked on most civilian. And those whose bodies were unable to accept the vaccine were turning into half-human and half-dinosaur.📚

They were also experimenting on a girl named Mara Brown. She were the main protagonist of the story. She wanted to be a beast rider from her childhood but somehow she joined police force and her friend PETRA joined the beast rider group. The terror of Crospie were increasing incredibly. She came to know about her mutant powers. and the purpose of her creation and the war begins between Mara and Titaniadon Maximus he was the combining human and T. rex DNA.📚

"I'M NOT YOUR WEAPON, DOC, AND I'M NOT THE MONSTER ROB SULLIVAN THINKS I AM EITHER," SAID MARA. "I'M THE WHITE DEATH."

The story thrilled me. i was imagining every part of the story. i was drowned in the scenes in my mind. the story was very adventurous and Mara Brown was a very strong female character. I would like to see the story as a movie series. The story is written in a great details and the language is easy to read.📚

I recommend this book to those who interested in science fiction, adventurous, experimental kind of story. I hope you will like the book as much as I did.📚

Author Billy Reed The story is really admirable you wrote it very well. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to read this very interesting book.📚✔️
Jurassic Avenger By Billy Reed ( Review ) Jurassic Avenger By Billy Reed ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on April 07, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.