Amelia : Introducing The World Of Safer-u By J. S. Jacob ( Review )


Happy Tuesday 😇

Author : J. S. Jacob

Rating : 9.8/10📚✔️

           ' It’s Broad Daylight But I Follow Amelia’s Directions And Within Five Minutes A Driverless Tesla Xæ12 Picks Me Up. It Scans My Sim To Confirm My Identity, And Then Immediately Links Me To Chief And Xiu Li Via Video Display. I Felt My Heartbeat Increase And Tried To Focus On My Breathing.'

Amelia : Introducing The World Of Safer-u By j. S. Jacob is a futuristic novel. Actually, it floats from past to future 📡. 

The story is about Amelia but the way more interesting character of the novel is John who is a contract killer. And doesn't care about his existence he even doesn't care about what he is doing right or not. 

He got a contract to kill Amina but Amina who is a supernatural woman 💃. Have some superpowers ( she knows about her past and rebirth) Is not an easy deal. 

In between the story of safer - u ( a vaccine) is very relatable in this covid scenario. 

The story is powerful, relatable, imaginable and the language is easy and common. So easy to understand.

As this is the first novel of the author so it is refreshing ⛲and genuine.

How she come out from all this??? What happened to John?? Was John able to killing Amina??? And the most interesting what was there in the past that connects Alina and her killer John?? 

Questions are various and to get answers all of them do buy and read this nook. Don't forget to let me know your thoughts on this book in comment. I always stay eager to read your love ❤️ in the comments.

I'm sure you will love this book as much as I did. This book is a must-read for people who love futuristic, and superhuman kind materials. 

Thank you, J.S.JACOB for giving me this opportunity to read such a wonderful book of yours.
you wrote it very well. 
Looking forward to read more from J. S. Jacob
Amelia : Introducing The World Of Safer-u By J. S. Jacob ( Review ) Amelia : Introducing The World Of Safer-u By J. S. Jacob ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on April 06, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.