On The Edge Of A Dream By Atalie Rachael ( Review )


Happy Wednesday 😇

Author: Atalie Rachael

Rating: 9.6/10📚✔️

On The Edge Of A Dream By Atalie Rachael

Wild 
Being Normal Is Futile, 
When In Each 
And Every One Of Us 
Lies A Wondrous Streak Of 
Misadventure.

On The Edge Of A Dream by Atalie Rachael is a simple, easy, and charming short poetry collection. The main principles of this book stand to untangle maturing, discovering, and giving rise to positives out of suffering. 

The poet described almost every part of our life from the dream 🌌 to the truth, from the early morning 🌞 to late night 🌟. And in an extremely easy and relatable way. 

I loved each and every line from the bottom of my heart but The poem like A Spool Of Awe, Smoking in the Evening, Open Scars, The Woman Makes The Woman, A Lullaby To Falling Asleep Alone are my fav. 

And I loved the deep meaning of the poem How to be A Man this one really touched my heart ❤️. 

Isn't it just so great when you find one of those books that completely drags you in, makes you fall in love and demands you to sit on the edge of your seat until you finish it? This is one of those books for me. ⛱

The book is very flowy and touchy. I finished it just in a sitting. The vivid language instantly transported me into the world. The poetry says it all in very few words.

The word collection was outstanding. 🌪
I'm sure you will love this book as much as I did.♒  

I don't think there's anyone who wouldn't love to read this book. ❤️ although the poetry lover must read this stunning book 📖.

I highly recommend you to read this book and let me know your thoughts on it in the comments. 📍
.
Thank you, 🍀Atalie Rachael , for giving me this opportunity to reading such a wonderful book of yours. 
Looking forward to read more from Atalie Rachael
I love to quote one more line from this book which I love most 👇

SURRENDER

I’m 
going 
to 
leave 
love 
to
itself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Book Purchase Link
On The Edge Of A Dream By Atalie Rachael ( Review ) On The Edge Of A Dream By Atalie Rachael ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on March 25, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.