Converted Truth : Where Heart Lies Poetry By Safiyyah Johnson ( Review )


Happy Saturday😇  

Author : Safiyyah Johnson

Rating: 9.8/10 📚✔️

               Silence is deadly.
                 The pain sets in. 
   Thoughts and memories build in my head.     
               Reliving my life, 
            hurting every single night, 
   the wonder of how you tend to sleep alright.
Knowing how you aimed me. 
         Knowing how you shamed me. 
     Knowing how your aim was to make me feel less of what I am?
              You blamed me.

Converted Truth : Where Heart Lies Poetry By Safiyyah Johnson is a collection of short poems. Which was written beautifully and in a row. The poems occur all the aspects of existence, as fate, fear, survival, grace, patience, and many more. 

The author wrote the poems in rhythm, the reader can feel the flow. One can feel the author's pain and faith in God. 

I loved the essence of spirituality in every line. 
 
Noted down so many quotes in my diary from each page. The language is super easy to read and understand, and relatable. 
             
The book is best read especially for people who love to read short poems. The book is a short read hence engagable and worthy. 

I highly recommend you to read this book and let me know your thoughts on it in the comments. 

Thank you, 🍀Safiyyah Johnson, for giving me this opportunity to reading such a wonderful book of yours. 
Looking forward to read more from Safiyyah Johnson

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Book Purchase Link:
Converted Truth : Where Heart Lies Poetry By Safiyyah Johnson ( Review ) Converted Truth : Where Heart Lies Poetry By Safiyyah Johnson ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on March 27, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.