Beyond the tears I’ve cried here I am Still Standing By Tomika Reid ( Review )


Happy Monday😇

Author: Tomika Reid

Rating: 9.5/10📚✔️

Beyond the tears I’ve cried here I am Still Standing By Tomika Reid

Life Is A Journey, No Matter What You Go Through, No Matter How Far You’ve Come, No Matter How Many Steps You Had To Take, Just Know That If You Keep Going, It’ll All Be Worth It. Never Give Up. ~tomika Reid ⚛
  
Beyond the tears I’ve cried here I am Still Standing by Tomika Reid is a book of life's lessons. 🍀 We all make mistakes and take wrong decisions. But it is courageous to accept them and talk about them as the author did in this book. Mistakes don't define us but how we react and treat them is what defines us. 🌋         

This is the story of a lady china and her two daughters.👩‍👧‍👧 How she raised her daughters as a single mother. What mistakes she had done while choosing her partners and in what she faced in raising daughters as a single mom. How she amasses herself after losing the loved ones. And how she stands in and overcomes all these storms. 💃

The story is so stirring 🧗‍♀️ and completely takes control of every feeling. You feel like you perceive every character personally and coco is my favorite 🔖 character from this book 📖. 

I've already read the previous books of the author. She is so strong 💪 and pure soul. I loved the way she writes 📝. love her social media content too. I'm sure you will love this book as much as I did.♒  

This book is a must-read for people who are dealing with some emotional distress and traumas. 🧚‍♀️ I highly recommend you to read this book and let me know your thoughts on it in the comments. 📍


Thank you, 🍀Tomika Reid for giving me this opportunity to read such a wonderful book of yours. It’s so well written. You did everything perfectly.
Looking forward to read more from Tomika Reid

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Book Purchase Link :
Beyond the tears I’ve cried here I am Still Standing By Tomika Reid

Beyond the tears I’ve cried here I am Still Standing By Tomika Reid ( Review ) Beyond the tears I’ve cried here I am Still Standing By Tomika Reid ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on March 15, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.