Beyond Recovery By Tamar Medford ( Review )


Happy Tuesday 😇

Author: Tamar Medford 

Rating: 10/10 📚✔️

Beyond Recovery By Tamar Medford

   "DON'T BE AFRAID TO BE YOUR AUTHENTIC SELF BECAUSE YOU ARE CAPABLE OF SO MUCH MORE THAN YOU THINK"

The book is really amazing I couldn't stop reading it until I finished. I could relate so much with the author. 📝She has put down all that someone actually experiences while trying to create a sober you. 

In every chapter there are things that I would like to underline for my own self-recovery towards being sober.

I am not a very religious person and attending prayers 🛐 is not my kinda thing but after reading Tamar's story I want to have faith in God 💝 once. She says always clean up your side on the street. 
 
Many have written things about being sober and leading a more happy and fulfilled life but the way Tamar Medford has explained it it's really simple and she has guided in her book through every step in a way a mother guides her child holding hands.

It's a must read not just once but to the time until you become sober. "When you get stuck in life take action even if it's a small step forward." 

And I would like to quote another saying from her "YOUR BOTTOM IS WHEN YOU STOP DIGGING". Her book has really helped me. Do read the book. 

Thank you,🍁Tamar Medford giving me the good opportunity to read this wonderful book of yours. You wrote it very well. 📚✔️
Looking For Reading more from
Tamar Medford

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Book Purchase Link
Beyond Recovery By Tamar Medford



Beyond Recovery By Tamar Medford ( Review ) Beyond Recovery By Tamar Medford ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on March 16, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.