My Mom Is A Superhero by Porscha Chambers ( Review )

Happy Saturday😇

Author : Porscha Chambers

Rating : 10/10 📚✔️

Even when moms don’t feel like superheroes, the reality is that they truly are!🦸‍♀️

I heartily appreciate the way the author writes the book, the way this book is written is very beautiful🦸‍♀️

Mom's image is such in front of her children that mom can do anything. My Mom Is A Superhero by Porscha Chambers showcases about a lot of work in which one mother is no less than a superhero.🦸‍♀️

Book Is about a Cute Girl and her Superhero Mom, the book has activities that they share together. It has a very attractive colourful pictures, Children rhyming words and a beautiful storyline.🦸‍♀️

When I read this book, I was just wondering about my beautiful woman, due to her efforts I am what I am today. I know because of everyday's work and busy life, we do very little attention to our mom's efforts but our mom is not less than a superhero even she is better than a superhero. 🦸‍♀️
And I can happily say that
My Mom is a super superhero.🦸‍♀️

Keep this lovely book in your children's book shelf and your children will definitely enjoy this lovely book.
I highly recommend this book🦸‍♀️

Thank you Author Porscha Chambers to give me a good opportunity to read this wonderful children's book.❤
Looking forward to read more from you.📚✔️

Book Purchase Link

My Mom Is A Superhero by Porscha Chambers ( Review ) My Mom Is A Superhero by Porscha Chambers ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on February 20, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.