Interview With Author Kitty Dalby


Name : Kitty Dalby 

About Author :
I have a passion for writing strong female characters, romance and fantasy. Graduated from Brighton University in 2019 with a degree in International Hospitality Management. Since I have worked as a chef and travel consultant, while spending my free time lost between pages of books.

Author's Interview :

How long does it takes you to write a book?
Depends on the writing flow. My first book Surviving Scarlett took me over three months. However I have many unfished projects that would be going on for 6-8 months. 

How old were you when you decided to become a writer ? and where did you get inspiration from?
I Started writing at age 16, despite struggling with dyslexia. I get inspiriting form books I've read, films, TV, real life and imagination.

Would you like to mention those people who supported your journey to become a writer?
My partner Ryan Lenton who has stuck by me and supported me. even when some days I'm so absorbed into my writing, I'm not in this world. My family and friends who listen to my rants and stories. Who believing in me and are always their no matter where the wind takes me.   

What else do you like to do besides writing?
I'm a keen gamer, reader and chef. I love losing myself in other peoples creations or making things that i can share with my family and friends. 

What advice would you like to give to our new writers who have just stepped into this journey or are thinking of making a move?
Write every day. Set time everyday to write even if its only an hour or two, do it. The only way to become a writer is to write, the bin is your friend. Not everything has to go into the book, just write and don't stop.  

How do you feel after writing? Does it make you more energize or exhausted?
I love writing, I lose myself into my ideas and I'm no longer in the room, I'm in another world. I hate outlining, really struggle to discipline myself to write them. But it really helps organise my ideas and you can really tell the difference in quality.  

Do you read your book Reviews? How do you Deal with bad or good Reviews?
I read all my review. Welcome both positive and constructive feedback. Not everyone is going to like what you write. That's okay. I write for the people that do like it, because there is nothing better in the world than sharing your story.  

What does literary success look like to you?
To me success is being able to do writing fulltime and having a large fan base. I want to write like James Patterson or loved as much as I love Sarah J mass. 

Would you like to give any special message to my blog readers?
Surviving Scarlett by Kitty Dalby Now available on Amazon

Your published books :

Your upcoming books :
My next book is set in the future where the world is a wasteland. in a world where survival couldn't be more difficult and trust comes at a steep price. (coming soon)..

Thank you very much for giving your valuable time to my blog readers.



Interview With Author Kitty Dalby Interview With Author Kitty Dalby Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on February 02, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.