I Am Me by Mehak Varun ( Review )


Happy Tuesday 😇

Author: Mehak Varun @mehakvarun_

Rating: 10/10📚✔️

I Am Me by Mehak Varun is a marvelous collection of poetry and illustrations. I already read this book thrice but am still confused about what I adore more poems or illustrations??? 

This poem collection is divided into three sections by the author:
.The Killing Instinct
.Hope
.The Power With In

In between, there are two interviews of the most powerful lady of India 1. Kiran Bedi and 2. Dr. Seema Rao.

"Letter to self" is also a remarkable write-up among poems. whither we receive a glimpse of how every woman is heroic and can accomplish what she desires. Nothing is questionable if we put effort and action into it.

Every book lover should read this book, but especially this book is for women, from a woman about women. 

I loved each of the poems "You Will Be Fearless" is my favorite. 

I strongly recommend this book to every book lover this contains a lot in itself. 

Thank you, Mehak Varun for giving me this opportunity to reading such a wonderful book of yours. 
It’s so well written, u did everything perfectly.
Looking forward to reading more from Mehak Varun

Although the whole book is a pleasure to read but "latter to self " and interviews are my ❤.
I Am Me by Mehak Varun ( Review ) I Am Me by Mehak Varun ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on December 04, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.