Beat The Odds By Mona Alhebsi ( Review )


Happy Monday 😇

Rating : 10/10📚✔️

Author : Mona Alhebsi @missrak

  I am sorry, I used to believe that Arabian countries are not good for women. Women of UAE can't choose the job of their choice and especially they can't jump in the hotel/travel/politics/business. I feel bad for judging this country and I'm happy that I was wrong. 

BEAT THE ODDS by MONA ALHEBSI is a stunning book for hoteliers. Not only for hoteliers but also for every woman/business owner / or people who want to beat the odds. 

The author throws her 13 years experience of this industry in this book. The book is full of inspiration, motivation, real strategies, challenges, and opportunities. Of course, it is not a book of claim to become a Millionaire overnight. All the strategies are tried, tasted, and practical. 

I loved the opportunity to see in author's life through the pictures of her family and the story of her mother and sisters. It gives a chance to relate with the whole book. The recommendations in between are also remarkable. And the touch of spirituality is elegant. 

I'm sure you will love this book as much as I did. I highly recommend you to read this book and let me know your thoughts on it in the comments.

Thank you, -Mona Alhebsi for giving me this opportunity to reading such a wonderful book of yours. 
It’s so well written you did everything perfectly.
Looking forward to reading more from -Mona Alhebsi

I noted so many quotes and can't share all but some of my fav are here👇

•It’s easy to make excuses and give ourselves imaginary reasons why something will not work out, but the pain of regretting something we have not done is far greater than the pain of attempting something and failing at it.

•“If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you will fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much!” ~ Jim Rohn

•The mistakes you make help you identify your strengths, areas of development, and what to focus on to bridge your knowledge and skill gaps.
Beat The Odds By Mona Alhebsi ( Review ) Beat The Odds By Mona Alhebsi ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on December 04, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.