All Heats Dusted By Piyush Roy ( Review )


Happy Thursday 😇

Rating : 10/10📚✔️

Author : Piyush Roy 

*I have started loving*
*the company of my thoughts*
*my silences are the noisiest*
*am I becoming a narcissist.....?*

All Heats Dusted is a compilation of short poems by Piyush Roy. It's written very beautifully and a balanced piece of work. The book contains full of enriching emotions of life, having loved, lost, pampered, passion, wander and wonder.

The book cover, title is amazing and grabs attention at first look only.

The poems of the book draw from personal experience, shared anecdotes, and confessions.

It shows the reflection on relationships, gender, faith, society, morality, Identities and many more.

The book is short read hence engaging and worthy. The language used in the Book is lucid and relatable.

Author has used few strange but an astonishing picture in the book which I do like most. 

I recommend this book to you by telling you a truth that this is my first experience reading a poetry book, and I couldn't keep the book down until I finished reading the last page.

Thank you Piyush Roy for this book. It is written so well best wishes for your book.

Thank you, Piyush Roy for giving me this opportunity to reading such a wonderful book of yours. 
Looking reading to read more from Piyush Roy.

Get your book now from #Amazon

All Heats Dusted By Piyush Roy ( Review ) All Heats Dusted By Piyush Roy ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on October 14, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.