The Triangle Saloon By Tony Mendoza ( Review )


Happy Saturday 😇

Author : @trianglesaloon

Rating : 9.5/10📚✔️

Hold onto your tears for another day, Do not let your fears carry you away. Hold on to me and let your sorrow flow.

When I started reading this book I thought it will be a never-ending read. And I wouldn't complete it. But I was wrong it was hard for me to put it down. Yes, it's a lengthy read but the time and attention it consumes are definitely worth it. feeling fortunate after reading this incredible book. 

I'm a big fan of classical fiction. I love reading Shakespeare, Tolstoy, Da Vinci, and Indian classical literature as well. This book of Tony Mendoza threw me somewhere in between my favorite legend authors. (But in future)

The terminology of the book is on a standard tone. The whole story lives in different time zones. The small illustrations and some long and slight poems are my favorites parts of the book.

The book is a science fiction, which is full of love, drama, entertainment, and fantasy. 

In the story "Triangle Saloon" Serena Paz (my fav character) came to her old home in Seattle. Where she saw huge changes. 
The new owner of this piece of land -Arman, and Serena has tons of plans to give it a new view, and in the way, they get closer, facing ups and downs and many challenges. 

I loved the feminist taste in the whole story. the plot is very strong and characters are well built.

The book is very interesting, it holds one until the end. The beginning and the ending both were fascinating. 

If you are also excited to read this book hurry up and grab your copy now. 

I would love to share one remarkable line here 

A man who asked me what I was wearing, 
it was soft silk. 
Where is that man now? 
“Et tu, Brute?” 
Betraying your values and your love, thought you were scared of lawful sin.
If we catch you destroying’ our home, I’d be the first you'd face! 
Stand up, Seattle, 
we aren’t taking any more shit! 
You got a problem, Oliver Silverpace? Grab a comfy chair to sit. 
Now you can call me break-even, break-even Heathcliff! 
Your break-even, break-even Heathcliff! Oliver!
You pushed me to the mother motha-freakin’ edge, 
And heart-break, heart-break 
Heathcliff is my revenge.
The Triangle Saloon By Tony Mendoza ( Review ) The Triangle Saloon By Tony Mendoza ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on August 29, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.