Your Truth: Unlocking The Treasures Within By Grace Denker ( Review )


Happy Sunday 😇

Author : Grace Denker @thegracedenkershow

Rating : 10/10📚✔️

Your Truth: Unlocking The Treasures Within By Grace Denker

"We All Have Something Unique Within Us"

I'm a big fan of Grace Denker. She is tenacious and so her work is. The book "Your Truth: Unlocking The Treasures Within" reflect the author's personality. 

The book "your truth" holds all about the journey of the inner self, manifestation, positive leaving, and much more. 

I love self-help books but this one gave me a new insight into this prone. 

Loved the writing strategy of the book, each topic has a specific chapter, and every chapter is short and sweet. The author explains everything in very few words that relate and hold the necessary awareness.

I'm sure you will love this book as much as I did. 

Thank you, Grace Denker, for giving me this opportunity to reading such a wonderful book of yours. 
Looking forward to reading more from Grace Denker

You Shall Not Want, The Answer Is Closer Than You Think, and Be Sure About Your Identity are my favorites chapters of the book. 

I noted down so many quotes from the edition, I would love to share one more remarkable quote here 👇

Will you build up a wall and surround yourself with a facade of thorns to protect your spirit and tender heart?

Your time is running, so make the right choice.

Get your book from #Amazon

Your Truth: Unlocking The Treasures Within By Grace Denker ( Review ) Your Truth: Unlocking The Treasures Within By Grace Denker ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on July 05, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.