Secrets Of The Beast By Natalie R Allen ( Review )


Happy Friday 😇

Author: Natalie R Allen

rating: 9.8/10📚✔️

Juliet Stood With Her Flowers And Brushed Her Skirts To Give Herself A Moment. Was That Something She Was Willing To Do? Could She Read To Maxence, Knowing He Most Likely Thought Himself In Love With “her.” It Might Be Odd.

Secrets Of The Beast By Natalie R Allen

Another story of beauty and the beast. But this one is different, has a twist, and much more relatable.

I'm a big fan of fairy 🧚 tales and beauty and the beast was my most favorite 🔖 book from childhood.
 
Secrets of the Beast By Natalie R Allen gave me a new perspective. We normally judge people by their looks 👀 but we shouldn't. 

Juliet's life was going very well. She missed her mom very often but still, she was happy with his father. 

They both loved each other, care for each other, and living for each other. Life was going very smoothly.

And then Royce came into their life as a cyclone 🌪. He was kind but he has to kidnapped Juliet. Royce never harmed Juliet. He cares for her, he cares for her father 👨 and he respects Juliet as well.

Then why Royce prison, Juliet?? How she came out of all the troubles??? What else she survived while leaving with Royce??? Was Royce really a beast or it was a rumor?? Were they fall 🍁 in love 💕 with time??? 
To get the answer to all these questions and many more grab your copy now. And dive into this amazing read. 
 
I recommend this book to everyone who has an innate interest in fairytales. 
                 
The book is very flowy and touchy. I finished it just in a sitting. The vivid language instantly transported me into the world.

I highly recommend you to read this book and let me know your thoughts on it in the comments. 
I'm sure you will love this book as much as I did.♒  

I don't think there's anyone who wouldn't love to read this book. ❤️ although the fantasy lover must read this stunning book 📖. 

Thank you, 🍀Natalie R Allen, for giving me this opportunity to reading such a wonderful book of yours. 
It’s so well written,u did everything perfectly.
Looking forward to reading more from Natalie R Allen
Secrets Of The Beast By Natalie R Allen ( Review ) Secrets Of The Beast By Natalie R Allen ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on April 22, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.