Viper’s Heart Survival By Daniella Rouchy ( Review )


Happy Wednesday 😇

Author : Daniella Rouchy

Rating:9.5/10📚✔️

Viper’s Heart Survival By Daniella Rouchy

        I Nervously Moved My Hand To The Circuit, Making Sure I Placed The Palm Of My Hands In The Centre Of The Broken Circuits. Hesitantly, I Placed My Hand On The Wire And Worried If I Would Get Electrocuted. The Wires Were Moving And They Were Fixing Themselves Like They Were Reversing The Damage That Happened. My Hand Was Hovering Of The Wire As The Blue Serum Made A Pad Over The Hand.

Viper’s Heart Survival by Daniella Rouchy is a story of 📖 aliens 👽, the future, and the story of a moon liver on earth 🌐.

Merider (the main character of the story ) is a kind-hearted, innocent girl who lives at Zasalious (it’s a city that lives on the moon)🌙 with her cruel dad and loving mother. 

Merider's soulmate Karli lives on earth she loves 💕 to talk to her, stay in touch with her but her dad hates 😡 the earth and the people 👤. 

Even he put Merider in a cage as punishment for talking to Karli. She anyhow set free herself and landed on the planet Earth 🌐. 

But is this her freedom???
Is this was the end of her problems ⚠️, and suffering???
Will, she could stay here on earth safely???
Will she find a home 🏡 for herself???
And what about her cruel father??? Does he let her live???
 
The story was just started after landing on the earth there are many many many challenges waiting for her on earth. Earth was not so pleasant and nice for her as she expected. 

To know how she came out from all the ups and downs go and do read this novel, which is super interesting and engaging. I can't say enough in words 💬 about it. 

I personally love the story of the author's life too. She did a great job with all her diseases and surgeries 🏥. Hats off to her. And all my warm 🔅 wishes and good 🌟 luck for her too.

While reading you can feel yourself in the other world 🌎. The story is so catchy, flowy, and touchy sometimes. 

All the characters are very strong 💪 and relatable. Language is also very easy to understand and flowy. The book is lengthy but still engaging and connecting.
       
I'm sure you will love this book as much as I did.♒ This book is a must-read for people who love to read ❤️ fiction, characters larger than life, and imaginary books. 

The book 📖 contains drama 🎭, thrillers, fantasies, a little bit of feminism, and emotions. I highly recommend you to read this book and let me know your thoughts on it in the comments. 📍

It’s so well written Author did everything perfectly.

Thank you, 🍀Daniella Rouchy for giving me this opportunity to reading such a wonderful book of yours. 
Looking forward to read more from Daniella Rouchy

---------------------------------------------------------------

Book Purchase Link:
Viper’s Heart Survival By Daniella Rouchy ( Review ) Viper’s Heart Survival By Daniella Rouchy ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on March 24, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.