Mayhem & Monotony: A Quarantine Affair. By Zakiya Raines ( Review )


Happy Tuesday .😇

Author : Zakiya Raines

Rating: 9.8/10 📚✔️

Mayhem & Monotony: A Quarantine Affair. By Zakiya Raines

       As I walked to my desk from the elevator bank, I took extra care not to look in Colin’s direction. I didn’t want to send the message that I was “easy” or “overly eager”. I opened my office door and closed it behind me.

Mayhem & Monotony : A quarantine affair. By Zakiya Raines is a story of an extramarital affair. The storyteller and her husband Jonathan are married but not satisfied with their marriage 👫. Even after kids. Jonathan is a dominating and abusive-natured man. So the conflicts are obvious. And then the covid came like a storm in all of our lives. 

It became hard to stay at home 🏠 all the time. But Colin (the boss ) saves her from the situation. He is also married and a father and unsatisfied with his marriage. These incidents bring them closer. First, they become friends from boss and employee, and then the friendship turned into an affair. 

They both were very happy with this relationship but how much can one hide these matters. To know how long their relationship go??? To know how they hide their affair from their partners???? To know what happens at the end of the story ( which is very unexpected)??? Do grab a copy and read the amazing story. 

The language is super easy to read and understand, and relatable. 
             
The book is best read especially for people who love to read romantic, thriller. And for the people who love to read mature stories. 

The book is very engageable and worthy. The characters are strong 💪.  

I highly recommend you to read this book and let me know your thoughts on it in the comments. 📍

I'm already a big fan of the author and following her on social media. I read get one more book which is equally interesting.

It’s so, well written Author did everything perfectly.

Thank you, 🍀Zakiya Raines, for giving me this opportunity to reading such a wonderful book of yours. 
Looking forward to read more from Zakiya Raines.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Book Purchase Link:

Mayhem & Monotony: A Quarantine Affair. By Zakiya Raines ( Review ) Mayhem & Monotony: A Quarantine Affair. By Zakiya Raines ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on March 30, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.