Sex Is Home By Makonnen V. Solomon ( Review )


Happy Tuesday.😇

Author : Makonnen V. Solomon 

 Rating : 9.5/10 📚✔️

Sex Is Home By Makonnen V. Solomon 
Is a romantic, exciting, errotic, love poetry book. The book is about sex. After reading this book I came to know that and I agree with it. under all circumstances while doing sex You feel yourself in love at that time and you can be your own true being.❤

The book started with a craving for sex. From having sex with strangers to finding the love of his life, the author has shown everything in his poetry. how a man can change himself for a girl how a man wants to keep his girl that part was really good. during reading this book i was imagining every chapter of the book.❤

Some Of My Favorite Lines From The Book: I'll protect you like my sister, Care for you like my daughter Respect you like my son Finally, love you beyond my vows at the altar.❤

From beautiful words to beautiful sentence and a beautiful sentence to beautiful poetry author written it very well.❤

If you want to read erotic poems, then you should include this book in your reading list. This is very sensual book, And i really enjoyed reading all the poetries.❤

Thank you Makonnen V. Solomon ​for giving me the good opportunity a Wonderful book of yours.❤
Looking For Reading more from you.📚✔️

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Book Purchase Link:
Sex Is Home By Makonnen V. Solomon ( Review ) Sex Is Home By Makonnen V. Solomon ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on February 09, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.