Interview With Author Jillian DiLauro


Name : Jillian DiLauro

About Author:
The thoughts I couldn’t keep quiet volume 1 is my first ever self published book. I have been writing since I was in Elementary school, but this poetry book was my first finished book, and I am so proud of it. I hope it can make people feel less alone if they are going through a hard time.

Author's Interview :

How long does it takes you to write a book?
It depends on the book, honestly. My first poetry book was years in the making, but my second poetry book is moving a lot faster, so hopefully that will be out soon. 

How old were you when you decided to become a writer ? and where did you get inspiration from?
I have wanted to be a writer since i was about 8-9. I was always in love with books and movies. I loved that stories could take you anywhere and make you feel so many emotions. I just knew that I wanted to create stories. 

Would you like to mention those people who supported your journey to become a writer?
My family has always been a big support with my writing. 

What else do you like besides writing.?
I love doing photography as well.

What advice would you like to give to our new writers who have just stepped into this journey or are thinking of making a move?
Do it. Honestly just write the story for you, I know there are more people than you think that will love your story as well

How do you feel after writting? Does it make you more energize or exhausted?
Writing has always been therapeutic for me. When I make a connection to another piece of my story or think of a solution to a problem in my story, I get really excited. It’s a great experience. 

Do you read your book Reviews? How do you Deal with bad or good Reviews?
I do read the book reviews I get l. I haven’t gotten too many reviews yet though so I don’t have too much experience in dealing with bad reviews. 

What does literary success look like to you?
I think it would be people really connecting with my writing. 

Would you like to give any special message to my blog readers?
Thank you for being readers! Books are so special and important, I hope you all keep reading anything and everything that interests you. 

Your published books :

Your upcoming books :
The thoughts I couldn’t keep quiet volume:2 and hopefully by October of 2021

Thank you very much for giving your valuable time to my blog readers.



Interview With Author Jillian DiLauro Interview With Author Jillian DiLauro Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on February 09, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.