Bewitching illusions : Yandere Prince ( A Beautiful Disaster) by Mary Algen Guiang ( Review )



Happy Saturday.😇

Author: Mary Algen Guiang

Rating: 9.5/10 📚✔️

Bewitching illusions : Yandere Prince ( A Beautiful Disaster) by Mary Algen Guiang

I love the book. It's a good read. The plot is thick with suspense and excitement. From the blurb up to the last page, I can definitely say that this book has me hooked. I fell in love with Jiro's character, somehow the villain became the most interesting one of all. I definitely look forward to reading other books by this author. A diamond in the rough, I would give 9.5/10 for this book! Worth my time and money!

Thank you Mary Algen Guiang for giving me the good opportunity to read a wonderful book of yours. 
You wrote it very well. 📚✔️
Looking For Reading more from you. ❤ 📚

------------------------------------------------------------------

Book Purchase Link

Bewitching illusions : Yandere Prince ( A Beautiful Disaster) by Mary Algen Guiang ( Review ) Bewitching illusions : Yandere Prince ( A Beautiful Disaster) by Mary Algen Guiang ( Review ) Reviewed by Er. Harpreet Singh on February 06, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.